Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Must have active Secret security clearance
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
The purpose of this position is for information technology services and support to the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) program. Support will be for Headquarters USSOCOM, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), Service Components, and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs).
- Employ project management principles such as Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Project Management Professional (PMP) and or Agile to manage their work effort.
- Provide project management support that encompasses the life‐cycle of organizational projects. This includes managing project demand, work prioritization, resource scheduling, solution development, and product delivery.
- Develop and implement the controls essential to successful project execution. This includes conducting project meetings, creating and maintaining project charters and task lists, managing project execution, measuring and reporting project performance, and conducting post-effort retrospective reviews.
- Produce and maintain a portfolio of projects so that project dependencies and relationships can be easily identified across the SOF enterprise.
- Develop and maintain a library of project templates and past project artifacts to promote continuity, reusability, and reproducibility of Government business processes.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field highly desired
- Must have current CompTIA Security+ certification by contract start
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years’ direct experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7 and successor operating systems.
- MOSS 2010/SharePoint 2013 Portals (including portal design, creating Web Parts, and document libraries).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 to include Sequel Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Sequel Server Analysis Service (SSAS), and Sequel Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio software development applications.
- XML integration, InfoPath, SharePoint services, .NET and the integration of other services and products with a structured query language database server.
- Microsoft CRM and the development of approved solutions in CRM to include workflows and email notifications.
- Permuta DefenseReady (DR), to include the development of workflows, dashboards, form creation etc., within DefenseReady.
- HP/TRIM and/or HP RM for electronics records management. Personnel shall be able to create new file structure in HP TRIM/HP RM, upload files, and create user accounts.
- Accenture Task Management Tool (TMT) to include entering new tasks, routing tasks, closing out tasks, work flow development, account creation/closure.
On Technology is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides IT services and solutions to the public and private sectors. Our Professional Services areas of expertise are Collaboration, Business Intelligence and Process Re-engineering, Infrastructure Optimization, Cloud, Managed Services, Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations.
Over the years, On Technology has been instrumental in delivering innovative Microsoft, VMware and 3rd party solutions to our customers. By leveraging industry best practices and repeatable processes, we are able to provide consistent, assured delivery of Information Technology (IT) services and solutions, delivering them at a much lower cost and less risk to our customers.
To design and deliver solutions and services that elevate and empower organizations.
We are committed to recapturing America’s global leadership in delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers. We believe in maintaining a healthy work environment where employees feel they are valued, respected and integral to the success of the company.